Color and lash care combined.
For lashes that are both beautiful and strong: Dr. Hauschka mascaras provide color and protective care in one.
Free Night Serum
with $150 purchase
Certified natural mascara for sensitive eyes – and all other eyes.
Are you looking for an organic mascara or a mascara for sensitive eyes? Dr. Hauschka mascaras are certfified natural cosmetics that contain extracts of eyebright and other gentle, soothing plants, combined with silk, rose wax, beeswax or candelilla wax. These precious ingredients protectively coat and strengthen each individual lash. This makes our certified natural mascaras perfect for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Definition or volume? Your mascara offers both.
We didn’t call it Defining Mascara for nothing – the fine brush of this mascara catches and defines every single lash. And if it’s fuller lashes you want, choose Dr. Hauschka Volume Mascara, with a special brush that lets you create a thicker lash line.
Brown mascara for a more natural look, plum mascara for a more striking look.
If you want to emphasize your lashes, choose a mascara that is close to your actual lash color. Brown mascara is usually a good choice for this. But if you’re going for something a bit more striking, give our plum shades a try.
Mascara tips from our experts:
For mascara that lasts.
- Before applying your mascara, lightly powder the eye area with our Loose Powder or Compact Powder.
- Alternatively, after applying your mascara, gently press a dark eye shadow onto the lashes using your thumb and index finger.
- Dr. Hauschka Brow & Lash Gel can also be applied on top of your mascara for a glossy finish.
For a more intense mascara.
- Apply two coats of mascara, allow a little time to dry in between coats.
- Apply the Brow & Lash Gel first, followed by our Defining Mascara or Volume Mascara.